Flashback: 35% of Democrats Think Bush Knew of 9/11 Attacks in Advance

Certain MSNBC hosts have been fixated over using the “birthers” to discredit conservatives, highlighting a poll commissioned by the far-left Daily Kos site which found a majority of Republicans (58 percent) either believe Barack Obama wasn't born in the U.S. (28 percent) or are not sure he was (30 percent).Read full story

Pray that President Obama can set an example and rise above this petty nonsense. Allowing those in his party to think a former President is guilty of citizen murder is unacceptable.

2 Chronicles 7:14 "Then if my people, who are called by my name, are sorry for what they have done, if they pray and obey me and stop their evil ways, I will hear them from heaven. I will forgive their sin, and I will heal their land."

0 comments:

Post a Comment