Bush 'Day of Prayer' Tradition to End with Obama

With the annual National Day of Prayer just days away, signs indicate that the White House will not hold a formal event to mark the day. According to Dan Gilgoff of U.S. News & World Report, the White House said it will issue a proclamation to observe the National Day of Prayer on May 7, but will stop short of holding an official White House event. Read full story

Pray that President Obama is focused on things of God and not of this world, and that he is granted discernment of what is of God and what is of the world.

2 Chronicles 7:14 "Then if my people, who are called by my name, are sorry for what they have done, if they pray and obey me and stop their evil ways, I will hear them from heaven. I will forgive their sin, and I will heal their land."

0 comments:

Post a Comment