Obama suggests Jesus Christ not the only way to Heaven

Democratic presidential contender Barack Obama suggested Wednesday that Jesus Christ is not the only way to heaven during a campaign event in North Carolina. While answering a question about his Christian faith, Obama said he believes that Jesus Christ died for his sins and through God’s grace and mercy he could have "everlasting life," according to the Los Angeles Times. Read full story

Pray that President Obama is focused on things of God and not of this world, and that he is granted discernment of what is of God and what is of the world.

2 Chronicles 7:14 "Then if my people, who are called by my name, are sorry for what they have done, if they pray and obey me and stop their evil ways, I will hear them from heaven. I will forgive their sin, and I will heal their land."

0 comments:

Post a Comment