Obama’s Plan to Fund D.C. Abortions Shows He Is Not Seeking ‘Common Ground,’ Congresswomen Say

Pro-life activists and members of Congress said President Barack Obama’s claim that he wants to seek "common ground" with people who morally object to abortion and find ways to reduce abortions contrasts his actions, including his recommendation to revise an amendment in the 2010 budget for the District of Columbia and thus allow federal funds to pay for the procedure. Read full article

Pray that President Obama has an open heart and is willing to hear the pleas of those who disagree with using taxpayer money to fund abortions.

Psalm 139:13–16 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place."

0 comments:

Post a Comment