White House Denies Collecting Names of Opponents of Health Legislation

The Obama administration denied it is keeping an enemies list although it has asked citizens to report any “disinformation” about health care they come across to the White House. Last Wednesday, Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) sent a letter to the White House expressing concern about why the White House would want information on opponents of its health care plan. Read full story

Pray that President Obama speaks truth and wisdom because he has first sought it from God.

2 Chronicles 7:14 "Then if my people, who are called by my name, are sorry for what they have done, if they pray and obey me and stop their evil ways, I will hear them from heaven. I will forgive their sin, and I will heal their land."

0 comments:

Post a Comment